We participate in rush typically two times a year in the Fall and the Spring. Visit our social medias or contact us on to find out where we are in the recruitment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Nesskuh mean?
- The word Nesskuh is only known to the brothers in the fraternity and is something for you to find out if you join our process.
- What kind of guys do you look for?
- We do not "look" for any type of person but what we truly value are people who are passionate to grow and help foster an environment for all the brothers to feel safe and accepted.
- Are leadership opportunities are available if I join?
- There are multiple leadership opportunites within our own fraternity but also a variety of opportunities campus-wide that brothers can connect you to.
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- Every recruitment process is different but the process will take as long as you make it. Moreover, the work you put in will impact your process entirely.
- How much is it to rush your organization?
- We try to make joining our fraternity as accessible as possible so we work with everyone when it comes to finances and keep costs as low as possible.